3.0 Template Apps with options of $0 install and as low as $200 a month.
In July 2013, after three and half years in the business, we released the 3.0 Mobile Ticket App apps. After studying all of the other individual ticket brokers, resellers and primary market sellers’ ticket apps on the market, we made a list of the best features in these apps and installed them into the Mobile Ticket App 3.0. Since July 2013, we have made more than 8 updates to our 3.0 platform.
Key Features of Mobile Ticket App 3.0
- New eTickets and Owned Tickets Marker
- Refined home screen
- Easily change location
- Easily change the search radius
- Search by date for events
- Standard Features include:
- News – a page within the app to promote information about your company—this is also an excellent page for Mobile Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Promo – a page for your promotions
- Sell – receive offers from your users to buy their tickets
- Push Notification – a system message sent by the broker to re-engage the user into the app. Example “Save $20 off an order of $100 or more with promo code BuyNow”
- Super Search – The most advanced search system on an app. Suggests search queries and saves recent searches.
- Ticket screen features include:
- Venue maps
- Price filter
- Whole new social media tool allowing for every social media network
- Users can create “Favorite” events for easy access on repeat uses
- My Artists allows a user to easily find concerts based on their music library (iPhone only)
- Call feature is on every screen.
- Sports events are shown with home and away listings
- Concerts and Theater have an alphabetic listing and date listing
- Venues are listed by alphabet
- “This Week” is displayed by date so users can easily find events
Demo a 3.0 App:
How it works:
- Checkout using the secure online form.
- Pick iPhone app, Android app, or both.
- After your order is confirmed, we will request some information to complete the app build:
- Send us your high resolution logo or we can create one for you for a fee.
- We will request information about your Ticket Network or Ticket Evolution account.